- Most pages on this site comply with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All other pages meet priority 1 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages validate as transitional XHTML 1.0.
- All style sheets used on this site validate as CSS.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout, meaning greater usability for assistive technology.
- The site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target. If you are using a mouse, or other pointing device, these can be viewed by hovering over the link text.
The use of pop-up windows on this site has been kept to a minimum. If a link opens a new browser window then this is explained in the title attribute of the link.